Saturday, July 17, 2010

Son's tantrum

This happened a couple of weeks ago but I forgot to post, so enjoy:

Billy wakes up from sleep. He is hungry. We are having ice cream for dinner. Not the best choice but for a child who just finished a late night nap, anything is good enough not to star a whine fest. So he gets ice cream. He wants more. There is not any extra. I tell him so. He processes it and has a ten minute scream fest that does not end. I just look at him. I say nothing. He continues with his screaming. I ask him, "do you want a hug?". "No!" is his reply. After a while he gets a bowl of Fruity Pebbles with milk. He eats it.

The End.

Until youngest baby starts his scream fest.

Then hubby calls and hangs up because he cannot hear though screaming.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...