Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finding an excuse to buy a new chess set

Guest post written by Brian Combs




I'm a pretty big chess player. I remember that when I was growing up and I would see these TV shows and movies where these old men would sit around city squares and just play chess against each other. Well, I haven't become one of those men, but I do like to play chess against my sons every now and then. We started playing again a while back and while I was playing a game I realized how beat up our old chess set is that we use. So I decided to go ahead and get a new one.



I went online to see if I could find some really good chess sets that are different than the same one. While I was online shopping for them, I ran across some info on this internet company and after I read some More info, I decided to change over our home internet service to the provider.



I did find this one chess set that is made out of pieces of recycled materials. I think that might be neat to have and be a great, green addition to our home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...