Saturday, November 28, 2009

Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak to all a day later. :-) This year was the first year that I recall Eid being on a Black Friday. Me, hubby and younger bil went furniture shopping for our new house. We bought a black leather sofa with loveseat and recliner. The bedroom set took longer because we did not know what we were looking for. In the end we decided on the Venezia Collection, pictured below.



A few of the runner ups are pictured below. I really wanted a canopy bed that would fit in my room and not be swallowed by the room. These were fabulous but too big for my house and room. I am happy with the decision. :-)





In our living room, we went with black leather sofa. This is the picture that I could find closest to our buy.



Now the question is what color paint would look good with black leather sofa and the bedroom set?

4 comments:

Bin Muhammad said...

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

Thanks for commenting on my blog. 'Eyd Mubaarak.

Salaam.

Artistic Logic said...

yay congrats on the furniture
my fav topic...decor =)

u cud do any color depending on the room and the amount of light it gets...i think u cud go with a light greyish or beige tone for the paint n then add color throughout the room to make it cheerful

Mina said...

Wow, i was looking at those beds online lol the same exact ones a few months back...i wanted for when i move abroad, they are gorgoues sis you have very good taste Mashallah:)

Mutmainnah said...

Omg I totally agree with Artistic Logic, because that room gets the most light!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...