Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thanksgiving

There are many of us who wait until Thanksgiving to think and say what they are grateful for. I was thinking about what to be thankful for and here it is....

*I'm thankful for a wonderful (but crazy, sometimes psychotic) husband that I love dearly and never trade for anything in the world.

*I'm thankful for my huge family of siblings, aunts and uncles who make life what it is.

*I'm thankful for my warm (bird house mansion) that I can run to when things get crazy at home.

*I'm thankful for wonderful parents who've always supported me and after 27 years of my life know for a fact that I made them proud.

*I'm thankful for funny, goofy bro-in-laws who crack me up all day long without even thinking about it.

*I'm thankful to Allah for all of this because without Him I would have nothing and be nothing.

*I'm thankful for living in a country where girls can get an education and be smart and it be a good thing.

*I'm thankful for three adorable kids because they are a blessing from Allah. :-)

4 comments:

Farnnay said...

Hey! I like your new layout :)

MarjnHomer said...

thnx :-)

aaaa said...

wow it's great we share the same religion!! i'm thankful for ALLAH too!!!

and i don't make those pics on my blog i find them through weheartit.com..

love.

MarjnHomer said...

I didnt know you were Muslim..:-) cool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...