Friday, June 19, 2009

friday flashbacks

A couple of days ago I went to wake up my hubby from his sleep. I laid down on the bed and had the worst pain in my belly and back. The pain was getting more and more intense and in some ways I was relieved. Finally it was going to happen. The wait was over, or so I thought. I started crying and tears ran down my face. I asked my hubby for a drink of water and drank and dribble the cool fluid down. The pain subsided and went away. I had my hubby call my mom just in case to ask what I should do.

This week went by too quick. But let me recap anyways. I had an appointment a couple days ago. The doctor measured my belly to see if baby is growing good and checked the heart rate. It was kind of low but she said that's OK. I asked a few questions dealing with hemorrhoids and how to avoid them. I even asked my super genius sister, the nurse, on more info about this. When talking to someone about this and they seem to know what they are talking about you feel more confident. Inshallah I do not have to deal with hemorrhoids.

I have been calling and leaving messages for a man. He has what I thought I wanted but turns out it was failed expectations. When something seems too good to be true it usually is. His secretary was starting to get annoyed by me because I got psychotic and called every hour. He's not calling back. Finally when he does answer his phone he expects things to be quick. Men!!!
Note: this man that I am referring to is a realtor and he was taking forever trying to setup an appointment for us to see a house.

My oldest bil is sooooooooo funny. He never has time when he calls. He called and asked me to ask my hubby whether he should put on his sister's birth certificate, the dad's name or the husband's name. Think about that and get back to me.

2 comments:

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

What a busied week! Hope you are still enjoying every moment of being pregnant, soon reality shall kick in :)


Nice flashbacks.

MarjnHomer said...

i know. its been crazy lately. being pregnant still hasnt kicked in unless i look in the mirror...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...