Sunday, June 21, 2009

You have SO MUCH, Alhamdulillah

I subscribe to this group through Facebook called Ahadith per Day keeps Shaytaan away: part 2!! and it has some great advice to follow. I will try to post some here on my blog when I feel that it will be beneficial to those reading it. Lately I have seen a lot of people being more stressed and saddened by what they cannot control. They cannot control how much they earn or how much they will need in terms of finance in the future or where they will live. No one chooses when they will be born or when they will die. We always have to keep in mind that one day this world will end and everything in it. But in the mean time try to be grateful for what we have today, in the present, not the past or the future.

FOCUS ON THE PRESENT!!!

Abu Hurayrah, radi Allahu 'anhu, narrated: the Prophet, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "Being rich does not mean having a great amount of property. Being wealthy is being content."Saheeh Al-Bukhari[Lessons from this Hadith]A fool and his riches soon depart, but we don't call them a fool until they don't have any money left. Don't get caught in the trap. Look all around you at what Allah has given you, and from the bottom of your heart, be pleased and say ALHAMDULILLAH!There you will find the real treasure!

2 comments:

Strawberrylife said...

So true!! I need to get my hub to read this -do you have it in arabic?? He focuses a LOT on what he has, and always wants material things NOW. I'm much more content to have little and to be humble, but he wants to show others all his STUFF. In the end it will mean nothing. Lying in a hospital bed it will be of no use. But maybe part of my struggle is to accept him and not judge him and try to hold my tongue when his next want springs up in every conversation we have :) Ah ha. I just had a moment :) Thank you !!

Mina said...

Thats so true sis, as humans we tend to forget to be thankful to Allah for all he has given us Alhamdulilah:) Jazakallah khair sis for this great reminder...

P.S. I was actually talking to a friend last night about being thankful for everything Allah has given us in this world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...