Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm ready for my close up...;-)

One of my fave bloggers D posted some interview questions for me and here are the responses


1. What's your favorite and least favorite thing about being pregnant?
Let me start with what I do not find pleasing while pregnant:
1. getting up in the middle of the night to pee. When you break your sleep its crazy. I have toddlers who request milk in bottles at night too so every night I usually get up 2-3 times. Its crazy and breaks the sleep cycle where in the morning you do not feel rested but groggy.

2. Getting heartburn. I do not know how to control it. I either eat not enough or too much. I'm slowly getting used to. The really funny thing my doc told was to limit my fruit intake because that makes you hungry more.

3. And near the end, you can not roll around and get comfortable to sleep. I'm a girl who likes to sleep on her belly.

2. If you could replay any moment in your life, what would it be?
High school graduation. I counted down days for that special day. I did not realize that I was growing up and leaving a world of safety and comfort into a world of unknowns and more responsibility.

3. Do you have any weird habits? What?
I bite my lips if they are dry and I have nothing on them. I purposefully do not use anything so I can bite them.

4. What is one piece of advice that was one of the best you’ve ever received?
Listen to your parents (especially when it came to marriage) because without their input I would not be married to the man of my dreams (literally, I seen him in my dreams before I got married. He was always happy to see me.) This advice was given to me by my aunt who lives in New York now.

5. Have you ever been in the newspaper/on TV? Why?
I was in the newspaper and TV in the same year for different reasons. I did not catch myself on TV but two people seen me in the crowd at an high school event. I was in NHS (National Honors Society) in high school and was quoted for the school newspaper (not in the picture but I was quoted. It was in the Detroit Free Press High School Edition).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...