Saturday, October 9, 2010

sleep training

I've always wanted to sleep train my kids especially when they are new borns. It takes both time and practice to get there. But I never thought I would have to pay a price. The price: my sanity. My youngest son cries, sometimes a lot. He loves being held. (I did not spoil him, not possible, he has two other siblings...I know I'm making excuses.) You know the saying, be careful for what you wish for. I didnt realize that to wish for a child who slept through the night was alot to ask for. Some mothers have kids who are up all night crying and demanding attention.

For the past couple of days I have been trying to get my two older kids to sleep together in the other room. My son, the middle one, cried for a good ten, maybe fifteen minutes before falling asleep a few nights ago. Hopefully it gets better with time. My kids are softies in the heart and need more love and patience from me and I from them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...