Monday, September 13, 2010

what a day

Feeling a little under the weather. feel like throwing up but its like just stuck. flu like symptoms that will not go away. head sometimes pounds away. could not sleep last night. saw this bright light when i closed my eyes but there was no light on. i always have this fear of dying in my sleep when i close my eyes. sleep is the small death. some wake up from it and some do not.

my kids' constant crying is getting to my heart. i feel frustrated.

we went to walmart. my daughter was yapping away while billy was quietly sitting. after one point, he was like, "i want that" pointing to potty seats.

3 comments:

Hamid said...

salam.

I like reading your profile...

I agree with what you have said.

Pleasing creation is never possible and after all that is not at all required.We should be slave to none but one and only one creator.

Misstarii said...

I hope you are feeling better.

Mrs. Cullen said...

hope you are feeling better! inshallah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...