Saturday, September 4, 2010

day at the library

I went to the library finally the other and picked up a few novels and children's books. My son is addicted to the books for him. Daughter is not around, at grandma's after a summer apart. I'm going to try to start reading again for pleasure. I have not done that in probably over two years and miss it sooooo much.

Some books I picked up are:

Second Chance by Jane Green
Splendor of Silence by Indu Sundaresan
the Next thing on my list by jill smolinski
deceptively delicious (a cookbook) by jessica seinfeld

for the kids I got:
Brown bear, brown bear what do you see?
buris and the wrong shadow
chicken soup for the childrens soul
my many colored days by dr. seuss

My son so far likes simple books so I plan on returning the library tomorrow inshallah to get a few more and return the ones that did not hold his attention.

What have you all been reading this summer? any suggestions?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...