Monday, March 22, 2010

new house

We are officially moved into our house. Its bigger and more spacious and in the suburbs. It does not feel like home yet. I am going about my routine as usual. I wake up and do everything around the house and stay busy. I want to visit the library which is a mile away. I want to teach my kids more about Islam and make them good Muslims. I want kids who get along and don't fight over whether or not the sky is blue or green. Or whether one has more cereal or not.

One thing I learned over the weekend is what a home truly is. It is not a museum or library that needs to be decorated from top to bottom with no functuality. It needs to support, maintain and be functioning as a home should be.

4 comments:

Misstarii said...

Soon you will get to the new home and not want to leave :)truly home is where the love, the family and everything that warms our heart is..

Chuckle said...

you didn't even hang that thing i got you!

MarjnHomer said...

i need a hammer chuckle thats why i havent yet

tricia it feels like home but i still cant sleep well yet

Juliana said...

How exciting!!!!!

I am now following you from MBC/FFF and I hope you will come by and follow back as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...