What am I stressed about now?
- Life in general.
- Child number 2 not potty trained.
- Child number 3's constant crying and needing me. He is not breastfed at all. He was before Ramadan and fasting but after that it was hopeless.
- Child number 1 needs attention too but her tantrums and outburst leave me no patience.
- All my kids have anger management problems. Child 1 wants his bottle now, whether its 1 am, 3 am or 7 am. It has to be ready and hot when he's hungry.
- Child 2 wants love and attention the same way Child 1 is getting it. He does not get that Child 3 is still a baby that needs things done for him. Child 1 because she's the oldest wants things done her way, always. When she wants to put Child 2 to bed and he refuses she slaps and beats him until he complies and does as he's told.
Allah tests us two ways with children and money.