Monday, September 28, 2009

death notice

Innalilahi wainailahi rajeoon (To Allah we belong, to Allah we return). Suraiah Miah passed away on September 28, 2009 at 1 a.m.

Right now my mind is reeling with so many things. The above quote being one of them. A friend passed away last night. The police have her husband in custody. His story is constantly changing. The couple had problems since the husband came here from overseas. I am not airing anyone's dirty laundry but simply speaking my mind. My hubby and his brothers left to work a few minutes ago and I cannot be on the phone all day simply because I do not want to think about death. What happens after we die is a scary story. I was thinking that it really is true that how you live your life is how death will meet you. This girl was a sweet girl but never quiet. She will be missed as a mother, friend, daughter and sister. She seems to be everywhere and is another reminder to me and everyone else that life is short and we must do as many good deeds as possible.

thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...