Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ramadan day 7

I have been busy lately with the Quran these past few days trying to finish up as much and as often as I possibly can. My 2 goals this Ramadan are not to backbite (talk about others) and not to waste time. These past 2 days all I seem to be doing is wasting time online and then I slap my wrist for it...My head hurts on both sides at the temples for whatever reason I cannot comprehend. My daughter Sue is wise beyond her years. She said yesterday, "I don't want to live in this old, small house. I want to go to the big, new house." She hears this often from those around her. Its funny whenever I hear her talk. Lately she seems to always be afraid. My son's favorite phrase of the day is, "Whats that?" (E kitha? for the bangali speakers)

4 comments:

Farnnay said...

Your swagbucks thing is blocking your post! I couldnt read it.

Nargis said...

kids.
good luck with Ramadan.

Nargis said...

Good, it helps to read tosbih in the place you usually sit and pray.

Also, read islamic books, duas or meanings of surahs which whill help increase your understanding and iman inshallah.

whats up with me...hmm well read your facebook msg! lol

MarjnHomer said...

ca-i removed the sb thingy you should be able to read it now.

ss-my mom said that any books that have quran ayats you're not allowed to touch when you're impure

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...