Monday, May 25, 2009

Searching for my dream house

Its cold today but I still slept at night with all the windows open to let in the cool spring breeze. I love summer! This weekend went by pretty fast. We looked at a house yesterday that sat on 4 lots, had 5 bedrooms, 3bathrooms, 4 car garage with a space over the garage for someone to live there. It was pretty awesome. The backyard was huge, HUGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!! It would take forever to mow the grass if my hubby ever got to it. It requires lots of work. The dining area would have had to be in the basement. As usual we fell in love hard with the house and my aunt busted our bubble. She pointed out the fact that the basement floods. Who wants that? Well its all for the best. Inshallah we'll get our dream house soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...