Saturday, May 30, 2009

the loving husband

I got this "joke" in an email from a friend. I did not find it funny one bit but check it out anyways.

A man had two of the best tickets for the FA Cup Final. As he sits
down, another man comes along and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat
next to him.

"No", he says, "the seat is empty.."

"This is incredible!" said the man, "who in their right mind would have
a seat like this for the FA Cup Final, the biggest sporting event of
the year, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed
to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first Cup Final we
haven't been to together since we got married."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I guess you couldn't find someone else, a friend or relative or even a neighbour to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head... "No. They're all at the funeral."

1 comment:

Strawberrylife said...

Ok, that did make me laugh, but only because i wasn't expecting it, lol.
Funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...