Monday, April 6, 2009

Obama and Islam

Obama's father and grandfather are Muslims. He is a man who is trying to change the world, one step at a time. He is moving away from his predecessor and erasing piece by piece what the previous man destroyed during his time in office. Today Obama was in Turkey. He had a few words to share and I am deeply inspired by them. Here they are and enjoy!

""He acknowledged hard feelings over Iraq. "I know that strain is shared in many places where the Muslim faith is practiced. So let me say this as clearly as I can: The United States is not and will never be at war with Islam."

"The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their family, or have lived in a Muslim-majority country. I know, because I am one of them."

He is a man after my own heart. Inshallah his good works continue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...