Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Be a Leader, not a Follower


Today I had a doctor's appointment. They wanted to do an ultrasound but there was limited time so I scheduled it for the next appointment, which falls on April Fools. Happy St. Paddy's day to everyone, though I do not celebrate it. I only this is another holiday to get drunk until you past out and little green leprechauns, that's about it.

So back to my appointment. My hubby parked on top of the roof of the parking structure. It was filled to the brim that we were even lucky to find the parking space. Anyways as we were leaving there was another car in front of us. We both thought since he's exiting like we are, let's just follow him. Turns out the old man behind the driver's seat had no clue which way he was going. He was actually exiting the same way people are entering the structure and we were right behind him. "Honey, I think we are going the wrong way." I say this before a million others are telling us. "You're going the wrong way (adding stupid, under their breath)." You only can say "yeah, yeah we know." So we turn right back around and exit the right way.

Moral of the story: Be a leader and don't follow the pack because you don't know if they know where they are going.

2 comments:

Farnnay said...

hahaha. i would do something like that.

Sacrifice4Allah said...

"Turns out the old man behind the driver's seat had no clue which way he was going."

That was funny! You got there in the end.

Totally off-topic but i absolutely LOVE the Irish accent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...