Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year's resolution to spend more time with the kids

Guest post written by Lewis Martin




As you get further into your life, it seems to only pick up speed with no sign of slowing down. It seems like both of my kids were born just yesterday and now they're both in high school. I want to spend as much time with them as possible before they both head off to college and get busier with their own lives, so I made a 2011 New Year's resolution to spend more time with them now.



I want to plan a really fun trip for all of us to go on while the kids are out of school for spring break. So I went online to try and pick out a destination. While I was doing that I randomly found some wimax 4g deals that sounded really great, so I signed our household up for one of them for our internet service.



As part of parenting New Year's resolutions I want to pick a destination for our family trip that none of us have ever been to. I'm thinking about New Orleans because of all the cultural and historical stuff there

1 comment:

Capability said...

Great Resolutions! I found you through Mom Bloggers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...