Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Smoking kills!

I've always had a hate-relationship with cigarettes and anyone who smoked the damn things. I cannot be in the same breathing zone as a smoker.  Don't even get me started on hookahs.  They are beyond nasty.  Hookahs and cigarettes are the same thing being pumped into your lungs.  Just that one is flavored and the other isn't.  In all my life I have never lit a cigarette to my lips. 



So in the news today the Federal government has proposed to put graphic pictures of smoking hazards on cigarette labels.  Is this a good idea?  I mean the tobacco industry is making a profit on the expense of others lives.  They have clearly stated what the dangers of smoking can lead to with the endless commercials being put out there. Some of the ads are posted below. 

Viewer discretion advised.









2 comments:

Mrs. Cullen said...

hahhaa that is a good idea but so gross

MarjnHomer said...

smoking is gross in general

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...