Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sushi!

I tried sushi for the first time yesterday. Boy, was it good. I'm a native of a country where fish is a staple food. My dad even liked it too. When you think of raw fish, you're like yuck. In Bangladesh, they dry fish and eat it. It takes days to dry it. I'm not really sure of the reason for it. Maybe because many do not own a fridge to keep it from spoiling.

In other news, I hear that Lady Gaga is a Freemason and that is why her music is so addicting. I just found another site with more Freemason Lyrics.

3 comments:

Richele McFarlin said...

Sushi is my favorite food! My kids love it also. Fish was meant to be eaten raw. lol

You know, I'm so out of it that I didn't even know who Lady GaGa was until the other week! lol.

Queen said...

I dont know if i would ever try shushi, raw fish doesnt sound appetising...is it an aquired taste or is it really great!

Mrs. Cullen said...

i love sushi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...