Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Makes me sick!

Its now day two of my month long posting. I think I can! I think I can! By using positive word and thoughts I will get through this. Inshallah (God willing!) The web is a mess. People can ruin other's reputation with the push of a button and have no consequences or recourse from the law. It makes me sick that bad guys win in the Internet savvy world. For instance, right now I just finished an article on Newsweek about the Catsouras family. This family had it all. 4 girls living in a million dollar home next to their bff's. One of the daughter's took her dad's Porsche while high on cocaine and died in a really bad accident. The worst part: her death images are all over the web and the family can do nothing legally about it.

Read the rest of the story here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...