Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life's little treasures

The other day, maybe a couple days ago, I was super exhausted, just because I'm pregnant. So my hubby and I were discussing about whether to buy a house before or after the baby is born. We looked at a condo in B-town but it didn't have a basement. With four opinionated people, we can never agree on the house. I was like, "Please, don't give me any more pressure or things to think about." He was like, "yeah, I know this pregnancy has been extra harder for you." My guy understands me. I want them to save up for a big down payment, that way we can afford the house we want even if the loan does not go through.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My hubby eats chocolate every now and then. He's not a chocoholic like me and my siblings. So I made dark chocolate cake with mint and oreos (it was good!!) and asked if he wanted a bite. His response was, "What the eyes feast, the mouth eats." So his flat answer was no.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, my lil sister asked my guy who do you love the most in this house?

His reply was "my wife, then my kids, then my brothers." But if his parents were in the equation, they would be first.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had an ultrasound appointment today. It was real quick and I seen the most amazing being ever. I love my kids (though they drive me crazy). The baby was hiding his face. He had his fist in front of his face so the US tech could not get a good pic. The best thing was when I realized why he was covering his face. He was sucking his thumb/finger. Awwwwwwwwww! He just better not continue after birth.

3 comments:

Farnnay said...

thank goodness billy and sue dont suck their thumb. that is annoying..
and i wish ya'll would buy a house soon. and just my two cents: before the baby is born.

MarjnHomer said...

ya I wish before the baby but we do not have enough saved up for a downpayment so inshallah we'll see what happens

Mina said...

Too cute sis...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...